They are thieves. Albeit cute ones, but thieves non-the-less.
There should be fine print somewhere that explains that kids take stuff.
3. anything long enough to be attached to the head and called long hair (i.e.: head phones, ribbons, ties)
4. cardigan sweaters
5. food (or so I’ve heard from other people…not my non-eating child)
6. your coat – and only when it’s coldest and you think you might get frostbite without it
7. aprons “because they hang down like a princess’s long dress”
12. the chargers for above mentioned iThings
15. the good spot in the center of the bed, and eventually, the whole thing
16. your sanity
…and your heart