• Those sheets have been sitting in the washer for 10 days. (Don’t worry. I never turned it on. It’s not like it’s mildewy. I’m not gross…just lazy.)
• I’m drinking grape juice from a sippy cup. It was available.
• The flying fairy isn’t actually broken (but you didn’t hear that from me).
• I ate a Twinkie yesterday – not because I wanted it or love Twinkies. Because it was there.
• When David said, “Babe, you have to take a shower” after being out of town for 3 days, I cursed him out in my head.
may have been was right.
• Brynna starts Kindergarten in 63 days. 8 hours a day I don’t have to play doll house or legos or Barbies; I don’t have to listen to whining or give timeouts…just peace & quiet. I can’t wait.
• Brynna goes to Kindergarten in 63 days. 8 hours a day I don’t get to be her main influence; I don’t get to hear every joke or know every detail. It will feel too quiet… I’m not ready.
how about you? anything to confess?